2.16.2004

Wow, this sets a new record. Two months since my last post. I guess I should fill in the gaps. Here it is in a nutshell: I went skiing over Christmas in New Mexico. I spent some time with my family. I read some books. I took 2 neuroscience exams and a cell biology exam. I did some laundry. I went to Billy Bob's in Fort worth 3 times in the past 6 weeks after never having been there in the previous 15 years I lived in Dallas (I also went to Gilley's once). I refinished a dining room table. I saw Ross Perot. I played some raquetball and volleyball. I got 2 speeding tickets and took defensive driving. I got in a wreck. I built a snowman (picture below). You know, just your typical stuff. Tomorrow I'm headed down to College Station to meet next year's incoming class of Aggie med students.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home