11.10.2003

Well for the second time in a row my post disappeared before I could save/upload it! Ironically it was lost as I was trying to save it because of what happened last time. I highlighted the text and then did CTRL-C to copy, but as often happens I hit C before CTRL. Conveniently, Internet Explorer does NOT have an edit_undo function so here it goes again:

This is a post about last weekend. This is a post about last week. However, this is also a post about this weekend. One might say this is a post that tells the story of two weekends and the week that links them through the perpetual cycles of sunrise and sunset.

So last weekend Ryan, Jacki, and Alsiha came up from College Station to hang out(Sarah came too, but she was already in Dallas). We went to the med school Halloween party on Friday (picture below). On Saturday we went over to my parents' for lunch and got to hang out with Jordan & Cathalina; we then headed West for further adventures in Cow Town.

This past week at school was pretty light. We didn't have biochem on mon or tues, and there was no lab on mon. Things seem almost too quiet... I did get to play doctor at my history clinic on tuesday though, so that was fun. Oh, and we went to see the Matrix on wednesday, it was OK.

This weekend I went to my first rodeo- the Texas Stampede at the American Airlines center (its weird- the inside of that place looks like an airport). The rodeo was good and then there was a Pat Green concert afterwards. On Saturday we went to see Love, Actually. It was pretty enjoyable as far as chick flicks go. Today after church I spent another Sunday afternoon at Barnes&Noble and ended up with another book. Its funny how that works- I've got about 4 books now that I've started because they looked interesting and then I haven't had time to finish them. Here's the photo of me, Kyle, and Abby- Matrix style for Halloween:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home