6.05.2007

Roadtrip day #1

Mom and Dad requested that I blog my roadtrip/move from Dallas to Seattle, so here's the first entry: I'm driving from Dallas to Seattle with my friend John and our goal was to leave at 7:00am so we could make it to Flagstaff, AZ to spend the night. I got off to a late start however, because I still needed to pack the car, put some more stuff in storage, vacuum, etc. I got pretty much everything done for leaving except unloading the dishwasher (Sorry Alan!). I got over to John's apartment about 10:00am and Chris came over to say goodbye. We booked a hotel in Las Vegas for Tuesday night and then got the Mini inspected, picked up some cash from the ATM, and hit the road about 11:15. We had lunch at Arby's in Wichita Falls and continued on 287 to Amarillo where we stopped for gas. Along the way we discussed the morality of war, the nature of the Trinity, and space travel. We drove through some rain and then got to Albuquerque about 9pm and had dinner at Buca di Beppo. Another 2 hours in the car brought us to the Days Inn in West Gallup, NM which, fortunately for you dear reader, has free wireless internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home